GASTROENTEROLOGY CLINIC DUBAI
What Are The Most Common Gastrointestinal Diseases?
Gastrointestinal diseases refer to diseases involving the gastrointestinal tract, namely the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine and rectum, and the accessory organs of digestion, the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.
What Are The Most Common Symptoms?
Gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms are common medical conditions. Most people have experienced upset stomach, indigestion, nausea, vomiting, gas in the GI tract, or changes in bowel habits (e.g., diarrhea, constipation).
What Are The Risk Factors?
Most of the risk factors are modifiable such as:
• Tobacco use
• Alcohol consumption
• Unhealthy diet
• Sedentary life style
How Can United Medical Center Help You?
Our team of Gastroenterologist at United Medical Center provides optimal, evidence based treatment for comprehensive management of disorders of liver, pancreas, gallbladder and digestive system. Our team is wholly committed to provide expert and personalized care.
• Diagnose and management of gastroenterological Diseases
• Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy / Stomach and duodenum biopsy (diagnostic & treatment)
• Colonoscopy biopsy (diagnostic & treatment)
• Colonoscopy with polypectomy
• Capsule endoscopy
• Urea Breathing Test (UTB) for Helicobacter pylori
• Gastric Balloon